Sunday, January 30, 2011

How music makes me feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwRV2FyNvLM

This piece is The Concert Etude for trumpet and piano

This piece compose by Goedicke Fyodorovich Alexander [4 March 1877 - 9 July 1975].

He was a Russian composer and the pianist.

I like this piece because I am looking for something challenging.

This piece favorite for trumpet player, because it is show about skill and articulation.

The tempo also fast and smooth in this music. This piece gave me some ideas for think about how to practice high note at last phrase.

This piece so difficult when I see first time, then I like it.

When I start to practice this piece. I can not do anything. I start to listen this record, then I start practice to slow.

I try to play smooth like the record, because the recording play very smooth and relax.

It's makes me feel fun and exciting when I play.

3 comments:

  1. Hi mannn.
    I like this piece also. I saw you practice in thailand, i wanna se your perform in YSTCM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! sound is really nice and clearly.

    I didnt know this piece before

    maybe next time can you play this piece for me?

    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete