Sunday, January 30, 2011

X's Blog

About me

   My name is Amnaj Songpattanasilp. My major instrument is Trumpet. I come from Thailand. I was born on September 15, 1989 at Bangkok/Thailand.

I am 21 years old. I start to play trumpet when I am 13 years old, and I also can play drum set too!

When I am 16 years old, I concentrate to trumpet, because I want to be an orchestra player.

I go to study in Silpakorn University in Thailand. I study with Mr. Lertkiat Chongjirajitra.

Someone asked me "Why you want to play trumpet". I said "I love the trumpet sound, and I want to play in Symphony Orchestra when I am graduate from university".

Now, I get the scholarship of National University of Singapore. I am very happy and exciting for this time.

I think this is very difficult for my life, because everybody in this school come from another country.

I will try to hard working for make sure I will be a good professional performing.

I think this is challenging for me.

My favorite composer is Gustav Mahler Symphony No. 1-9, and Dvorak New world Symphony.

I have a lot of good friends in this school, they come from the same country and another country.

Everybody are kind for me. I love my friends. My favorite food is Papaya salad.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!! You and me study in university also. I like favorite composer also same. I started learn in high school i wanted to play Trumpet also but my teacher said to me you can't play it because don't has Euphonium person in my school so i can't play trumpet in my school. But i like my life now.
    Thank alot for you share all something.

    ReplyDelete