Sunday, February 13, 2011

He is too young to conduct, isn't he?

http://www.ted.com/talks/astonishing_performance_by_a_venezuelan_youth_orchestra_1.html

Today I would like to talk about a young great conductor of Sistema's top youth orchestra.

I think he is so young and talented for his age, and most people can not do like him.

He has a lot spirit of conducting, and I can feel the movement of his body.

He will be a good conductor in the future that I know, because he is so young now.

I think most people in this age can not do like him, because if you are a conductor you must

have a lot concentrate to your score. You must hard working for your job.

You also must know about the music instrument tone and sound.

This is too difficult for who want to be a conductor.

Gustavo Dudamel can do that! I think because first time he hard working for this thing.

He also talent and genius to control his orchestra player too.

If I see someone who want to be a conductor, they should have spirit in music first.

In the future I hope I will see his conduct again in the soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment